E1: 90CA: Calendar Activities P01311 Show Incorrect Time With Daylight Savings Time (DST) In User Profiles
(Doc ID 2527578.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Force Automation - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Foundation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For release 9.2:
Activities from the CRM Calendar P01311 show correct time ranges. After update system for Daylight Savings time (DST) for Eastern Time Zone (23) in User Profiles P0092, the activities in calendar do not adjust for time change.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Check User Profiles P0092 for Universal time and DST rule = blank
- Go to Calendar P01311 and add activities on several days for same time range 12-8am
- Check Calendar and note the time looks fine on the activity
- Sign Out/ Sign Back On
- Change USER profile and close out /sign back on – Universal Time = 23, DST Rule = USA
- Check Calendar to see how the times look on the activities. They are incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document