E1: 04: Recaptured Input Tax Credits (RITC) Requirements for Canada
(Doc ID 2527606.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For certain products the VAT is not-recoverable for the provincial part of the VAT in Ontario, Quebec and PEI. The GST part is fully recoverable.
Canada has the following limits for certain categories of tax inputs:
- Federal 50% ITC restriction* on meals & entertainment ('M&E')
- Québec 50% ITR restriction* on M&E***
- Ontario ITC recapture** on: 1) M&E; 2) energy; 3) telecom; 4)
- Québec ITR restriction* on 1) M&E; 2) energy; 3) telecom; 4)
- PEI ITC recapture** on: 1) M&E; 2) energy; 3) telecom; 4)
There is a need to have the E1 tax programs meet this provincial part of the
Ontario tax requirement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document