E1: 75I: India GST - Item, Customer and Order Price Group Adjustment Setup Other Than The First Sequence In Adjustment Schedule Does Not Apply Taxes - P4210/P42101
(Doc ID 2527796.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When India GST adjustment containing customer/item/order price group other than the first adjustment(Eg : 2nd, 3rd or last..) in the sequence of the adjustment schedule, the India GST Adjustment Taxes are NOT applied in the price history during sales order entry.
1. Have the following adjustments defined in Adjustments Schedule in the following sequence
Sequence 5 : Adjustment 1 : 'INSPECIA' for all items and customers
Sequence 10 : Adjustment 2 : 'LBS'. Active India GST Adjustment, having Item price group, customer price group and order price group
2. Using P4092 and its respective versions, setup Item Price group for cat code(PRP6 - Item Dimension group), Customer Price group for cat code(AC16 - Category Code 16) and Order price group for Business Unit(MCU)
3. Setup the Adjustment detail(P4072) for the above adjustments with respective cat code values populated
4. Item branch regional info(P41026. Row exit->regional Info) is setup for Cat Code 16 is defined
5. Customer master regional info(P03013. Row exit->regional Info) is setup for category code 16
6. O2C setup(P75I006) for Adjustment 'LBS' mapped to Tax type 'CGST' and Tax regime 'GST'
7. Create a sales order for the respective B/P and Customer attaching the above schedule. Enter the order details for the respective item. Row exit-> Price History
8. Only adjustment(INSPECIA) alone is applied and the India GST Tax adjustment(LBS) is NOT Applied
Note : When the India GST Adjustment(LBS) is the first adjustment(1st in sequence) under Adjustment Schedule, the system correctly applies the India GST adjustment taxes during order entry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document