E1: 46L: Error 488X Insufficient Quantity in LP When Confirming Partial Suggestion
(Doc ID 2527939.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program ID P4617 Pick Confirm with License Plate
After applying the fix for Bug 27442405 - P4617- ERROR 488X THROWN DURING OVERPICKING WHEN ITEM IS NOT LINKED TO LPN
the system is still raising 488X error when it should not. For example: when there are two suggestions in the same license plate :
399 Suggestion Confirmed
340 Suggestion Printed
when trying to confirm a partial suggestion in status 340 the error 488X Insufficient Quantity in LP is raised..
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Setup an item for warehouse defining 1PL = 10 EA for the item UOM.
2. Create a license plate for 1 PL and add into stock .
3. P4210 Create a sales order for item and quantity 10 EA.
4. R46171 Process pick request and the suggestion is made for same license plate number.
5. P4617 Pick Confirmation. Select Ovveride and confim just a quantity of 6 EA.
6. P4617 Pick Confirmation. Confirm the remaining quantity (4EA) from the same license plate.
7. Error 488X Insufficient Quantity in LP is raised.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document