E1: 43/43E: Amount Commited in P40230A Does Not Have VAT Added for Purchase Order Generated by P40230A
(Doc ID 2528064.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Commitment Inquiry P40230A application, the Amount Committed is equal with the amount from the purchase order that was generated (P43E060) from a Requisition Self Service (P43E10) and does not have VAT added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Set a tax in P4008 Tax Rate /Area .
2. Set for a supplier P04012, the tax above in the field .
Also set V in field.
3. Enter a Requisition Self Service P43E10 and Submit.
4.In P43E60 Requisition Expeditor , find the requisition and press Generate Orders button. In the screen Confirm Order Generation press Yes button.
5. In the screen View Generated Orders click the link to open the generated Purchase Order . Notice that the Tax Rate/Area and Tax Expl are filled from the setup of supplier. Leave the screen open as it will add a new line here later.
6. In the Commitment Inquiry P40230A find the Purchase Order. Note that the Amount Committed is equal with the amount from the purchase order (No VAT added).
7. Go back in the P4310 (the same version called by P43E060). Add a second line that is identical with the first line and save.
8.Refresh Commitment Inquiry P40230A for the Purchase Order and note :
- in line 1.000 , Amount Committed = 100.00.
- in line 2.000 , Amount Committed = 123.00. = (100.00 + 23.00 VAT)
The VAT Committed should be the same for line 1 as per line 2.
NOTE : if the user edits line 1 above and saves the order in P4310, the Amount Committed P40230A will also change to 123.00.
In the Commitment Inquiry P40230A , the Amount Committed has to have VAT added for the purchase order that was generated (P43E060) from a Requisition Self Service (P43E10) .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document