E1: 42W: Sales Order Line Does Not Enter Fulfillment Management System
(Doc ID 2528124.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch Fulfillment Entry (R4277704)
Sales Order Entry (P4210 or P42101)
Loss of functionality
After setting up the Fulfillment Entry Advanced Preference (Type 41 – ALLOC) and activating the Advanced Preference in the Sales Order Entry processing options. No error appears during manual Sales Order Entry, but if Batch Fulfillment Entry (R4277704) an error is sent to the Work Center and appears in the Debug Log.
Specific error messages
"Failed to enter Fulfillment Management" (42W128)
CAUSE . . . . This sales order line did not enter Fulfillment Management because either the Fulfillment Preference was not included in the Advanced Preference Schedule specified in the Sales Order Entry (P4210) version listed in the processing options or the resolution of the preference did not result in the line entering Fulfillment Management.
RESOLUTION . . Ensure that the Fulfillment Preference (41) is set up in the Advanced Preference Schedule and that the preference is set up to allow this order line to enter Fulfillment Management when the preference is resolved.
The error was issued by F4211FSEditLine (b4200311.c) on Line 2306 of the code.
Significance of the loss
The client is trying to decide whether or not to purchase and implement the Fulfillment Management System (42W). A demo is scheduled the week of April 1, 2019 for Senior Management so they can decide whether or not to move forward.
Sequence of events
- An Advanced Preference Detail Record (P4072) is setup for the Fulfillment Entry Preference (Type 41) for Customer Number 10270227 and Item Number TEST234
- Preference Values Revisions Screen shows Order Type = S6 and In Fulfillment = 1
- A new Sales Order Type S6 is entered (P4210) for the Customer and Item
- In the Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) enter the Sales Order Number and click Find. No records are found. The order did not enter fulfillment.
- The order should have entered fulfillment after SO Entry.
- The Batch Fulfillment Entry (R4277704) was run. Report PDF states ”A line level error occurred and this line did not enter fulfillment management. See work center for details.”
- The order should have entered fulfillment after Batch Fulfillment Entry (R4277704).
Where the issue happens
This is occurring in the CRP environment.
Expected or acceptable result
The order should have entered fulfillment without error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document