E1: 42: 76C: Colombia Localization Invoice Print for Taxable Sales Order Purged to History Does Not Print All Lines on the Invoice
(Doc ID 2528672.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Colombia Localization active, when the reprint version of Invoice Print (R42565) is run over an order purged to history that has taxable lines not all line print on the invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Activate Colombia localization.
- Enter a 2 line sales order. Line 1 should be for the item that has Tax Y/N = 7. Line 2 should be for the item that has Tax Y/N = Y
- Partial ship confirm line 1. This will split the remaining quantity for line 1 into line 1.100. Ship confirm the full quantity for line 2
- Ship confirm the remaining quantity for line 1.100
- Run Sales Update (R42800) over the order and make sure it purges the Sales Order Detail (F4211) to the Sales Order History File (F42119).
- Run R42565 ZJDE0019 (reprint version) over the order. Not all lines are printed on the invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document