E1: 43: Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P) Error While Reversing A Negative PO Line
(Doc ID 2529220.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receipt Reversal (P43214)
Loss of functionality
When attempting PO Receipt Reversal (P43214) on a negative Receipt for Item 63712875 on Line 2.000 for a quantity of -1,347,491 KW, Unit Cost of 0.0736 per KW, and Extended Amount of - $99,135.74 on the purchase order 60018 ON, the program responds with an error.
Specific error messages
Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P) error
CAUSE : The Automatic Accounting Instruction (AAI) number 4337 used by this application is not defined in the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI table.
RESOLUTION : Review the AAI that is not set up correctly using the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI maintenance application and set up or modify the required data.
Check the information for Company 02320, Order Type ON and GL Class code ???? .
Significance of the loss
Currently this is delaying one transaction in the production (live) environment but it can lead to a customer service issue if other receipts cannot be processed for material that is critical to on time delivery of customer orders.
Sequence of events
- Item 07 Standard (07) Cost (F4105) for Item 63712875 in Branch 20130 is 0.0708 per KW
- Frozen Cost in Item Cost Components (F30026) for Item 63712875 in Branch 20130 is 0.0708 per KW matching the Standard Cost
- There is only an A1 cost setup for material cost.
- There is no extra cost like X1 setup for material burden.
- There are no records setup in the Material Burden AAI 4337.
- There is a Landed Cost Rule setup for the purpose of avoiding material burden. The landed cost rule is set to 0%.
- Create a 6-line purchase order with Item 63712875 on each line.
- The second line has a negative quantity. The other five lines have positive quantities.
- The unit cost on the second line is 0.0736 which is different from the standard cost.
- A PO Receipt is made for the full amount of the negative second line.
- The receipt is successful and there is no AAI 4337 error.
- Now attempt to reverse the PO receipt of the second line.
- The Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P) error is returned during Receipt Reversal (P43214)
Where the issue happens
The issue occurs in all environments including the production (live) environment.
Expected or acceptable result
Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P) error should not be returned since there is a Landed Cost rule and the error never occurred when the PO Receipt had been created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document