E1: 43: Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P) Error While Reversing A Negative PO Line
(Doc ID 2529220.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting PO Receipt Reversal (P43214) on a negative Receipt for Item 1234567 the program responds with an error.
Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P) error
CAUSE : The Automatic Accounting Instruction (AAI) number 4337 used by this application is not defined in the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI table.
RESOLUTION : Review the AAI that is not set up correctly using the Distribution/Manufacturing AAI maintenance application and set up or modify the required data.
Check the information for Company 02320, Order Type ON and GL Class code ???? .
Steps to Duplicate
- Item 07 Standard (07) Cost (F4105) for Item 1234567 in Branch 30 is 0.0708 per KW
- Frozen Cost in Item Cost Components (F30026) for Item 1234567 in Branch 30 is 0.0708 per KW matching the Standard Cost
- There is only an A1 cost setup for material cost.
- There is no extra cost like X1 setup for material burden.
- There are no records setup in the Material Burden AAI 4337.
- There is a Landed Cost Rule setup for the purpose of avoiding material burden. The landed cost rule is set to 0%.
- Create a 6-line purchase order with Item 1234567 on each line.
- The second line has a negative quantity. The other five lines have positive quantities.
- The unit cost on the second line is 0.0736 which is different from the standard cost.
- A PO Receipt is made for the full amount of the negative second line.
- The receipt is successful and there is no AAI 4337 error.
- Now attempt to reverse the PO receipt of the second line.
- The Distribution AAI Number 4337 Invalid (029P) error is returned during Receipt Reversal (P43214)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document