E1: 45: Order Detail Group Not Working For Substitute Item
(Doc ID 2529887.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Advanced Pricing
P4210 SO Entry
In the scenario wherein the user makes use of Cross Reference setup for Substitute items for Base Price indicator and Adjustment Indicator set as 1, system is not able to retrieve the Price accordingly for the Substitute items
1. In P4104 setup SLD1 as the Substitute item for SLD. Also set Base Price Indicator and Adjustment Indicator as 1 to retrieve details of Original Item.
2. Create an Order Detail Group ASP meant to use the End use field.
3. In P4071 create adjustment definitions TGV1, TGV2, TGV3 and TGV4. The Order detail Group is linked to all. TGV1 is set for Qty Level Break and the rest for Amount Level Break.
4. P4072 is setup for both the items SLD and SLD1 and Customer 2055.
5. TGV1 is setup for Basis Code 5 for item SLD as 6418.2700 and item SLD1 as 5915.4600
6. TGV2 is setup for Basis Code 3 for both items as -10.7143 for factor numeric value
7. TGV3 is setup for Basis Code 3 for both items as -.6675 for factor numeric value
8. TGV4 is setup for Basis Code 2 for both items as 12 for factor numeric value
9. End Use field is populated as TRK
10. Link the adjustments to a schedule
11. Ensure that base cost is setup for both these items.
12. Ensure that S is populated for Substitute items in the Processing Options of P4210
13. Both these items donot have base price setup in P4106
14. Create a SO for item SLD for qty of 10. Notice that Unit/Extended Price are populated and also the warning that Substitute item exists.
15. Also Price history is populated accordingly for the Original item.
16. Now take the Row Exit to Substitute items and select the Substitute item for the available qty and click OK
17. However notice that system is unable to retrieve Unit/Extended Price for the Substitute item.
18. Also Price History seems to be blank for the substitute item.
19. Ideally in this scenario the price should come from the Original item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document