E1: 42: R42995 does not Release Futue Committed Quantities for Dual UOM Items
(Doc ID 2530711.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42995 (Re-Commit Future Orders) does not release future committed orders if the item on the line is Dual UOM item. If the item is not Dual UOM, the orders will be released from future commit.
1. P4210 enter sales order with 2 items, one regular, one Dual UOM, in the future.
2. F4211 Check both lines are future committed.
3. P41001 Advance the Specific Commitment days further in the future
4. Run R42995 to recommit the future lines
5. F4211 check that only the first line is released. The line with the Dual UOM item is still future committed.
Note: if F4211.DUAL = 1, the line is releases. If the F4211.DUAL = 2, the line is not released.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document