E1: SEC: ER Table IO Update in Application Fails with Inclusive Row Security Error UPDATE_VALUE_NOT_VALID_FOR_FIELD after Upgrade to Tools Release 184.108.40.206 thru 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
(Doc ID 2532848.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inclusive row security no longer works when ER Table IO Update occurs in an interactive application on web client after upgrading to tools release 126.96.36.199 thru 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11.
In e1root.log there is a database failed message [ Update value not valid for field Table.DDAlias ]
JDE Applications where issue occurs:
- P0411S form W0411SA row exit/push button (Split)
- P0450 form W0450A row exit (Approve)
- P12102 form W12102C row exit (Global Updates)
- P3411 form W3411D row exit (Clear Message)
- P4600 form W4600A row exit (Cancel Request)
Apply any of tools releases below :
• 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
• 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document