E1: 45: Advanced Pricing Not Working On Direct Ship Purchase Order With Agreement
(Doc ID 2532989.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Entry (P4310)
Loss of functionality
A price adjustment is not applied to a Direct Ship Purchase Order line after the user supplies the values on the purchase order line (Purchasing Agreement Number and Purchasing Cat Code 3) that should pull in the price adjustment. If a new line is added to the purchase order with those same values, the price adjustment is applied.
Significance of the loss
This is impacting all direct ship purchase orders in the production (live) environment. Users are working around the issue by adding a line to the purchase order to pull in the correct prices and canceling the original order line, but this disconnects the sales order from the purchase order.
Sequence of events
- Remove the code AP from UDC 38/AP and save. Make sure there are no records in the UDC table.
- Setup two purchasing agreements for a specific supplier and item in a particular branch plant.
- Setup a purchasing price adjustment with an order detail group based upon
a. Agreement Number
b. Business Unit
c. Mode of Transport
d. Freight Handling Code
e. Purchasing Reporting Code 3
- Create a Direct Ship Sales Order Header first, populate Freight Handling Code and Mode of Transport in the sales order header
- Enter the Item which is subject to the purchase agreement and purchasing advanced pricing adjustment. Save the Sales Order.
- Bring up the Related Purchase Order
- On the Order Detail Line the price comes in as 0.3948 per LB (from the Item Cost)
- Select the line and review the Additional Info Row Exit
- The price adjustment schedule is populated on the purchase order
- Populate Purchasing Report Code 3 and nanually populate the agreement number and edit the line
- Purchase Price is still unchanged at 0.3948. Take Price History Row Exit.
- Price Adjustment schedule is populated but price adjustment is NOT pulled in
- Add a second line manually to the PO with Agreement Number and Purchasing Cat Code
- Price is pulled in as 0.3900 per LB on second, added line. Price adjustment worked on added line.
Where the issue happens
The issue occurs in the production (live) environment
Expected or acceptable result
The price adjustment should be applied to the direct ship purchase order if the data on the order detail line matches the data required on the price adjustment detail (P4072) record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document