E1:04: P0413M Barch Number Increments by Number of Vouchers Selected
(Doc ID 2533155.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Manual Payment with Voucher Match (P0413M), when a new payment is created and multiple vouchers selected, the next batch number increments by the number of vouchers in the manual payment batch.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. P0413M create new manual payment. See batch number is 33091
2. Fill out header information
3. Take the Form Exit to Pay Items
4. Select five vouchers to pay
5. Save payment
6. Add new payment. See batch number has incremented to 33097.
7. Batch number should be 33092.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document