E1: 49: Partial Load Rated in Ambient Re-Rated By Shipment Weight
(Doc ID 2533167.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Bulk Stock Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When re-rating a partial load for bulk item where rating is by weight, system calculating rates by using shipment weight instead of using ambient weight (F49621.AWGT)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Rating should be based on weight.
2. Create TP order using bulk item with 3 lines.
3. Create and approve the load.
4. During load confirm, change the temperature and density for all the 3 lines - receive partial quantity.
5. Now, re-rate the load - system incorrectly calculating rates by using shipment weight instead of using ambient weight (F49621.AWGT)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document