E1: 41: Enhancement Request to Generate a SO of Line Type S From Original Quote With Line Type W
(Doc ID 2533386.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is attempting to release a quote order through P420111-Sales Blanket Order Release having initial quote lines set to W.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter a quote order (P4210) with 2 lines with the same item, line type W in Branch/Plant 30, SQ:417.
- Run P420111-Order release.
- Display quote order with 2 lines, for the same item.
- Select first line, go Row exit->Release full quantity.
- Proceed with Form exit->SO generation.
- The SO:9914 created has line type S.
It would be desired when performing release to have the possibility to release two types of orders.
The user performs release full quantity which generates one Work Order for each item.
When releasing full quantity it is expected that only one line should create a Work Order. Full Release Qty should work in the same way as the individual/Partial release option. (Select line and Validate)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document