E1: 42: Credit Hold Codes Not Applied in Update Mode When Multiple Hold Codes are on an Order in Sales Order Entry (P4210/P42101)
(Doc ID 2533463.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer reported that in application P4210 - sales order entry if the sales order has multiple hold codes and it gets released, not all hold codes are reapplied at order edit.Customer's expectation is that for both hold codes to be reapplied at order edit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Credit limit specified in customer master on the customer.
- Manual hold code specified in customer master also, billing information, page 2.
- Place sales order with P4210 with C1 entered at credit limit checking in processing options.
- Add customer and item.
- Save the sales order.
- Review the order in P43070 zjde0002.
- Release both hold codes.
- Go back in P4210 and edit the order, add a new line.
- Order goes only in the hold specified in customer master to come automatically not the credit one also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document