E1: 46: P4600 Manual Planner Creates Bogus Overflow Suggestions for Partial Quantities
(Doc ID 2534035.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4600 Manual planner - Auto Suggestion created a bogus putaway suggestion to Overflow location when the quantity to be stored is less than a PL.
If the quantity matches a fix pallet, it is working fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define an item, 1 PL = 36 EA
2. P4310 enter PO for 18 EA.
3. P4312 receive the PO and generate putaway suggestion
4. P4600 - use Manual planner - Auto Suggestion
The system suggests the 18 EA to go into 1 PL in location A, but there is a Open Quantity of 18 EA remaining that will be added to the Overflow location.
6. P4617 check the suggestions. 2 putaway suggestions are created: 1 PL in location A and 18 EA in the Overflow location.
Note: If the PO quantity is 72 EA, the putaway suggestion is created for 1 PL and there is no Open Quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document