E1: 47: Unable to Change Secondary Quantity Using Inbound EDI PO Change (R47131)
(Doc ID 2535605.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131)
When using the EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131) process to change the Secondary Units on a Sales Order for a Dual UOM Item, neither the Secondary Units (SQOR) or the Units Ordered (UORG) are changed.
Sequence of events
- An item is setup as a Dual Unit of Measure Item between Primary Units of KG (Kilograms) and Secondary Units of SM (Square Meters).
- EDI Inbound Purchase Order Files (F47011 and F47012) are created for an order for 13,000 Secondary Units. Units Ordered (UORG) are not entered.
- The user runs EDI Inbound Purchase Order Edit/Create (R47011).
- The Sales Order is created with both the Secondary Units and the Units Ordered populated.
- The Units Ordered (UORG) is 1,378.13 KG and Secondary Units (SQOR) are 13,000 SM based upon the fixed UOM Conversio
- EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change Files (F47131 and F47132) are created for an order for 10,000 Secondary Units. Units Ordered (UORG) are not entered.
- The user runs the EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change (R47131)
- Neither the Secondary Units (SQOR) or the Units Ordered (UORG) are changed
This occurs in all environments but is not yet live in the production environment.
The client expects the secondary units to be changed and the primary units to be recalculated based on the unit of measure conversion setup for the item if their customer sends a change to the secondary units.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document