E1:43: Asynchronous Error When Adding Option 4 Lines To Voucher Match With PO Number
(Doc ID 2535919.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Procurement
When attempting to add multiple new lines using option 4 to Voucher Match with PO number in the detail.
the following error occurs.
Asynchronous BSFN on F4314EndDoc
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Add a new Voucher Match Voucher using P0411 ZJDE0007
2) Using Receipts to Match Row exit select any receipt and add at least three Option 4 new lines.
3) Please ensure the sequence as in the screenshot to replicate the issue. The new lines added have to have two different DOCO/DCTO/KCOO combination out of which two of them are same and one different and out of sequence. Save the transaction.
Please Note: I also get a Record Invalid error after adding every line with Option 4 and tabbing to the next line. If I tab back into the previous line and change a value in the grid (example: account number) then the Record Invalid error goes away.
4) Cancel the form. Following Asynchronous BSFN comes.
5) Transaction is rolled back and not saved.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot add lines to voucher using option 4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document