E1: 43: Beg Bal/PYE Forward Amount Exists In F0902 After Year-end Encumbrance Rollover and Purge, Rebuild and Repost
(Doc ID 2537271.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an issue when running the purge, rebuild and repost over an order line that has been revised after running the encumbrance rollover. The end result is that the APYC field in the F0902 is being populated with the difference between the original committed amount and the new amount entered on the order line. The APYC field should not be populated in the F0902 with this amount, as the purpose of running the rollover is to keeps this value set at zero.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Setup a new company with a fiscal date pattern of 06/01/2017 - 5/31/2018. Set the current period to 11 (April).
2. Setup a new business unit and create a chart of accounts for this business unit.
3. Enter a purchase order with a valid account for this business unit and company for an amount of $12,000 with a g/l date of 4/15/2018 (period 11) and verify the amount is committed properly in the F43199 PA ledger and the F0902.
4. Run the R4317 with a relief date of 5/31/2018 and a commitment date of 06/01/2018. This new date is in the new fiscal year. Note the amounts in the F0902 are correct, as there is a positive 12000 in period 11, a negative -12000 in period 12 and a positive 12000 in period 1 of the new fiscal year. The F43199 is also correct. Everything appears correct at this point.
5. Change the company values to the new fiscal year. Populate the start date of 06/01/2018 and the current period of 1 in the F0010. Change the current fiscal year to 19.
6. The cache will need to be cleared after this change.
7. After clearing cache, go back into the purchase order created and change the amount from $12,000 to $11,700.
8. Review the amounts in the F43199 and F0902. They are correct. The G/L date on the reduction of the commitment (-300) and the original commitment is 06/01/2018.
9. Run the R431999P to purge the data in the F43199 PA ledger. Data select on the account and the ledger type to equal PA.
10. Verify in the P40230A that the records were successfully purged.
11. Run the R00993 to rebuild the F43199 table. At this point, an issue appears. There is a positive and negative F43199 PA record for the 12,000 originally committed and rolled over with the correct dates. But the current committed amount of $11,700 is showing with a G/L date of 04/15/2018 (the original date the order was entered). The F0902 now shows a Beginning Balance of 12000 in the new fiscal year for the original amount. And the period 1 value has changed from 11700 to 23700. Period 12 on the first fiscal year has been updated from -12000 to -24000.
12. Run the R00932 over the account number to repost the amounts to the F0902. Period 12 of the first fiscal year has been updated back to the -12000, which is correct. A beginning balance of 300 is in the APYC field for current fiscal year. This is the amount of the reduction of the commitment in period 1. This is incorrect. The period 1 balance should be 11,700 and not 12,000.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document