E1: 43: Receipt Routing (P43250) - Creates Only One Batch when Orders from Multiple Companies Are Moved to Stock
(Doc ID 2538628.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing receipt routing for multiple orders at the same time that are from different companies, the system will generate only one batch under only one company, resulting in financial integrity problems.
Steps to replicate the issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create receipt routing and attach it to the supplier and item combination on 2 different branches that are in different companies.
2. Place 2 different purchase orders for the item and supplier at step 1.
3. Activate receipt routing in the processing options of P4312 and receive both orders.
4. Go to P43250 to see the orders. They are both in receipt routing.
5. Go to form exit - Move shown Rows.
6. Mark with 1 the orders to be moved to Stock and save.
7. Inquire the resulting batch, and it will contain both orders, from both companies, but under the same company.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document