E1: 43E: P43E10 Does Not Commit Order When Adding and Deleting Header Attachment (Justification)
(Doc ID 2538915.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisition Self Service
When a header attachment is added to a Requisition order via the Justification button, and then deleted before the order is submitted, the order details are not saved in the F43E01 or F43E11 tables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a line for a requisition and “Add to Cart”. Do NOT click Save or Submit yet.
2. Enter Header Attachment via the "Justification" button. Enter a text note (for example) and save this attachment.
3. Go back to the header attachment via the Justification button, and click Delete (trashcan), then Save.
4. Submit the requisition.
5. The Requisition appears to have been submitted successfully with message '1234 OR 00001 has been submitted ' but nothing is committed to F43E11 or F43E01 tables.
6. A search for the order in P43E15 cannot locate the order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document