E1: 43: PO Unedited Transaction Inbound Processor (R4311Z1I) Not Populating Costs on PO.
(Doc ID 2538954.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Unedited Transaction Inbound Processor (R4311Z1I)
When using PO Unedited Transaction Inbound Processor (R4311Z1I) to create a foreign purchase order, if the foreign unit cost (F4311Z1.FUC) is populated along with the currency code and exchange rate, but the domestic unit cost (F4311Z1. PRRC) is blank, no unit or extended costs, foreign or extended, are populated on the purchase order that is created.
- In Purchase Order Detail Unedited Transaction File (F4311Z1) populate data for a foreign purchase order including Currency Code, Exchange Rate, Foreign Unit Cost and Foreign Extended Price.
- In Purchase Order Header Unedited Transaction File (F4301Z1), populate “F” in Foreign/Domestic Field, “CAD” in Currency Code and Exchange Rate.
- Run PO Unedited Transaction Inbound Processor (R4311Z1I)
- Purchase Order is created without errors.
- Currency and Exchange Rate from the input file are applied to the order that is created.
- Unit Cost and Extended Cost come in as zero.
- Costs were NOT populated from the foreign costs from the input file.
This issue impacts all environments for purchase orders created for foreign suppliers.
Client has upgraded from World to E1 9.2. Their transactions have been sent with foreign unit costs from a 3rd party purchasing system.
World used Purchase Order Entry - Batch (P471411) to convert the foreign costs to domestic when creating the PO.
E1 should apply the Foreign Unit Costs (FUC) and calculate the Domestic Unit Costs (PRRC) like World did and not leave the costs as zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document