E1: 42I: Outbound Inventory Batch Number 0 Assigned to Cardex when Inventory is Relieved During Report Consumption (P42I03) / Generate Billing Order (R42I20)
(Doc ID 2539002.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Outbound Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Outbound Inventory Management, the batch number is not updated on the Cardex (F4111) record when inventory is relieved during report consumption (R42I03) to generate billing order (R42I20)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create outbound inventory order.
2. Process order through shipment confirmation automatically acknowledging the order and not relieving inventory on hand.
3. Acknowledge Outbound Receipt.
4. Print invoice.
5. Process through sales update.
6. Report Consumption. Ensure inventory is relieved during report consumption.
7. Review Cardex. Batch number is not updated. Batch number is 0
8. Process through sales update. Batch number in Cardex is 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document