E1 43: New OVR Inquiry/Report Showing Quantity and Volume Not Yet Received (In Transit)
(Doc ID 2540492.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Client uses Receipt Routing and would like a new OneView Inquiry/Report that provides information for each purchase order line on what was ordered and what was not yet received in the warehouse.
The following columns would need to be provided for each purchase order line number.
- Quantity that was Ordered
- Quantity that is Open (not yet shipped from the vendor)
- Quantity that is In-Transit (shipped from the vendor but not yet received in the warehouse)
- Volume that was Ordered
- Volume that is Open (not yet shipped from the vendor)
- Volume that is In-Transit (shipped from the vendor but not yet received in the warehouse)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document