E1: 31B Cost Removed From The Lot Cost File When Actual Entered As Zero Against From Vessel Before Lot
(Doc ID 2540524.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering an operation where the Survey volume can be entered (The Actual box on the Before Lot is enabled) if the Actual box is checked with out changing the Quantity from the default value of 0 the Lot cost is correctly removed from the cost file and it is not recoverable by simply un-checking the Actual box.
Either system should not allow to enter the actual's against before lot or if the box in un-checked it should restore the Lot Cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a CASLTV "Casualty loss tank" operation (base operation DECLOSS) and select any vessel which has some volume
2. Verify the before lot quantity and cost, system will show the cost for before lot
3. Enter actual volume as zero against before lot and save the changes
4. Re-open the operation and check the before lot, you will found before lot quantity became 0 and cost got removed from lost cost and cost file (this is correct as 0 volume would have 0 cost)
5. Un-check the Actual box on the Before Lot Volume so that it should again consider the Planned Volume. After Save and Close the cost is not restored.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!