E1: 43: KNT0000068 - jdeCallObject failed for F4312EditLine During Receipt Reversal (P43214)
(Doc ID 2540571.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receipt Reversals (P43214)
When attempting to reverse a PO receipt of 20 Cases of Item 43026 to remove 20 cases from inventory in Branch Plant 10041051, on purchase order 226429 OP Line 14, a warning message is displayed and the reversal does not work. The warning should not prevent the reversal transaction.
Also, when checking Item Availability Inquiry (P41202) for the Item 43026 in Branch 10041051, there is 49 cases on-hand. Removing 20 cases will leave 29 cases in in the warehouse. The warning message should not appear.
Warning - Negative quantity on hand! (109E)
CAUSE . . . . The reversal will cause a negative quantity on hand since the quantity being reversed is greater than the present quantity on hand.
RESOLUTION. . This is only a warning message. Hit Enter to continue processing with negative quantity on-hand. To avoid this warning in the future, do not reverse receipts until there is enough on-hand.
The following error appears in the Debug Log
KNT0000068 - jdeCallObject failed for F4312EditLine
Although the message appears as a warning it is stopping them from proceeding to reverse the receipt and then cancel the PO before the fiscal year ends June 30, 2019 . As a government entity, they cannot carry forward unpaid unpaid obligations into the new fiscal year.
Sequence of events
- Go into PO Receipts Inquiry (P43214), enter PO 226429 OP, select line 14 and Row Exit to Reversal>Reverse Receipt.
- The transaction is to reverse a receipt of 20 Cases of Item 43026 to remove 20 cases from inventory in Branch Plant 10041051.
- “Warning – Negative quantity on hand!“ is displayed.
- Check Item Availability Inquiry (P41202) for the Item 43026 in Branch 10041051. There is only 49 cases on-hand. Removing 20 cases will leave 29 cases in in the warehouse.
- The warning message should not appear.
- Review the Debug log.
- KNT0000068 - jdeCallObject failed for F4312EditLine causes the business function to fail, so the reversal does not work.
The warning message should not appear because there is enough inventory to cover the transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document