E1: FDA: Repeat for Grid Event Rule Ignored for Enhanced Media Object
(Doc ID 2540949.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any application with Row exit attachment menu has event rule to open media object and in the event rule design dialog box, there is an option named repeat for grid, make sure this is enabled, at runtime, multiple grid row is selected and click row exit to open media object, once close, the next row media object is not open as if the repeat for grid option is ignored.
Issue only appear when using enhanced media object control.
See this document for repeat for grid
E1: FDA: Defining a Grid in Form Design Aid to Work with Multiple Select <Document 626524.1>
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. On web client, make sure enhanced media object is ON, ActiveX is OFF
2. Fast path to P03B2002 for example
3. Do a find
4. Select multiple records in the grid
5. Take Row Exit to Attachments
6. Click on Attachment Manager Add (+) button
7. Select Text Attachment option
8. Enter some Text and then Press Save
9. Attachment Added to one Grid Row among the multiple grid rows selected
10. No further actions on the screen
For classic media object editor, media object for next row appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document