E1: 45: Enhanced Basket Adjustment With Accumulation Rule 1 And Secondary Sales Price UOM Issue
(Doc ID 2542485.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enhanced Basket Amount level adjustment with Accumulation rule 1 is not applied after reaching level break if the item has a secondary UOM different from the Primary UOM and the P41001 - System constants - Sales Price Retrieval UOM = 6 (Secondary UOM).
- 1. Item has Primary UOM = EA, secondary BX (1 BX = 24 EA)
- 2. P4550 - add the item to a basket group and define accumulation rule = 1
- 3. Define an enhanced basket adjustment for the basket group and customer (from level 288 EA)
- 4. P4072 - row exit Adj Per Bskt Item - define a minimum quantity of 24 EA
- 5. Add free goods for the item
- 6. P41001 - Sales Price Retrieval UOM = 6 (Secondary UOM) - as per the help item, if no price or adjustment is found in this UOM, the system will use the Primary UOM
- 7. P4210 enter SO for 300 EA for the item
- 8. Form exit - Reprice - no adjustment is applied. Save. R42750 is called, no free goods line is added.
- 9. P41001 - Sales Price Retrieval UOM =BLANK (Primary)
- 10. Re-test, enter SO, 300 EA, this time the adjustment and free goods are applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document