After R51446, Profit Recognition Created Cumulative Entries To Income Instead Of Monthly Amounts
(Doc ID 2542745.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.2 version, Project Costing
When Running the R51800 after the R51446 has been run to obsolete the jobs records so that the R51800 can be run at the project level the system has the following issues:
1. It doesn’t create the correct journal entries after the records are obsolete.
2. The current amount field in the F5145 has a cumulative amount and not just the period amount. It is adding the previous amount plus the current amount for the current amount. This is happening for both the job and the project.
3. It creates the correct over/under billing amount at the project level.
4. It doesn’t create the journal entries to move the projects actuals from the balance sheet to the income statement.
5. It does create journal entries at the job level but just not the correct amounts as the amounts in the F5144 are not correct and the R51444 uses this file to create the journal entries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document