E1: 42: Credit Order with Kit Reverses Sign on Components
(Doc ID 2543053.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Order with Kit reverses sign on components when changing values in the grid twice.
- 1. Create and save CO for customer 4242, part 2400, BP 30, using line type C
- 2. Revise CO
- 3. Change Quantity, move off row
- 4. Kit window appears, click ok
- 5. Change Requested date, move off row
- 6. Kit window appears, click ok
- 7. Save order
- 8. Inquire on CO
- 9. Notice kit components are now positive and kit parent is negative
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document