E1: 42: Record Invalid Error in Work Center at Sales Update when Processing Freight Line with Zero Price Followed by Stock Line with Price
(Doc ID 2543350.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting a record invalid error at sales update when processing a two line sales order. One line is a stock line and the other one a freight line. The freight line is zero price/cost and does process. Only the stock line does not process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a sales order with one freight line without price/cost and one stock line
- Invoice the sales order to get an invoice number
- Sales update the first freight line. Set the processing option for the called version for master business function P0900049 for G/L to '1' for not updating zero amounts
- PDF is blank due to no price or cost
- F03B11 gets updated with the freight line and the F0911 does not due the setting in the P0900049
- Now run Sales Update over the remaining stock line and the R42800 PDF results in a blank PDF with no error. However, the work center indicates the job R42800 completed with errors and shows the following error 'Record Invalid'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document