E1:07: Vertex May 2019 Update - Filing Status Changes (MN and NC)
(Doc ID 2545264.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Vertex May 2019 Update contains filing status changes for Minnesota and North Carolina. A JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Electronic Software Update (ESU) is required in order to receive the new functionality.
• Added filing status Single; Married, but legally separated; or Spouse is a nonresident alien (Filing Status 61), effective January 1, 2019.
• Filing Status 61 replaces Filing Status 1 (Single), which will be removed in the July update.
NORTH CAROLINA (34-000-0000)
• Added filing status Single or Married Filing Separately (Filing Status 62), effective January 1, 2019.
• Filing Status 62 replaces Filing Status 1 (Single), which will be removed in the July update.
• Updated the description of Filing Status 23 from Married or Surviving Spouse to Married Filing Jointly or Surviving Spouse, effective January 1, 2019.
Apply the ESU for the Bug and release listed:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document