E1: 42: Exchange Rate Entered In ST Header Not Staying
(Doc ID 2545535.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When overriding an exchange rate in the header of a currency transfer order the rate is not staying and defaulting back to the originally exchange rate. This happens when clearing both exchange rates for the ST and OT and populating something different.
Need to have the exchange rates stay when entered
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to transfer order entry and click Add
2. Enter a To and From branch plant from different currencies and tab down
3. The exchange rates currently setup will default
4. Change the exchange rates to a different value
5. Tab to the detail line and the exchange rates do not stay
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document