E1: 15: Floor Information And Building Information Incorrectly Validates Floor Sq. Ft. To Building Sq. Ft. And Throws Error (P1506, P15062)
(Doc ID 2545900.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the floor square footage with validation active on RE constants and Processing options (P1506/P15062), the system incorrectly throws an error when the total square footage for effective dates are updated.
1. Ensure Real Estate Constants has Area Validation set to on for area type NRA.
2. Set up new building. Set up area type NRA. Set up building wth 280244 Sq. Ft.
3. Add initial values for building.
4. Add initial values for floors 1-10 and LL01
5. Update specific date, 04/30/2014. Building update end date and begin date with new area 280407 Sq. Ft. Update floors for 04/20/2014, update floor 005 new area 27756 Sq. Ft.
6. Update for a new effective date of 11/30/2014. Update building to 280244 Sq. Ft, update floors for 04/20/2014, update floor 001 to a new area 25146 Sq. Ft and LL0101 to 8316 Sq. Ft.
7. Update for a new effective date of 01/30/2015. No further build changes, update LL01 to new area of 8259 Sq. Ft. update 005 to 27714 Sq. Ft..
8. Update for a new effective date of 02/29/2016 no building update. Update floor 005 to a new area 27656 Sq. Ft and update LL0101 to 8317 Sq. Ft.
9. Update for a new effective date of 04/30/2018, no building update. Update LL01 to 8297 Sq. Ft. and update floor 009 to 28656. The error is produced for floor Sq. Ft. Exceeds building Sq. Ft.
10. Check Values for floors with effective dates and totals equal to 280,224 Sq. Ft While the Current building Sq. Ft = 280,224 Sq. Ft.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document