E1: 41: Cycle Count Not Updated But No Errors Detected
(Doc ID 2545924.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Cycle Count Update (R41413) runs, the cycle count is not moving to status 50 and is not updating the Item Ledger (F4111) table. In the PDF report output, the message is "No errors selected"
When there are no error messages Cycle count status should move to 50 and the item related information also should get updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter Cycle Count Review (P41240)
- Find and select Cycle Count 1013
- Take the Row Exit to Approve Cycle Count. Status will be changed to 40.
- Go to Batch Versions and Find R41413 (Cycle Count Update)
- Start the Job
- Go to Advanced Form Exit
- Check Logging, Tracing and UBE Logging Level 6
- Enter Cycle Number 1013 in data selection
- Submit the job, job runs to completion
- Check the PDF the message is "No errors selected"
- Return to Enter Cycle Count Review (P41240)
- Status is still 40 (Approved)
- Check the Item Ledger (F4111), no records were written for the items in the cycle count.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document