E1: 43: VMA Rule 06 Processor (R4304021) "Match Not Found" Due to Currency Rounding
(Doc ID 2547050.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match Automation UBE for Automation Rule 06 (R4304021) Gives a "Match Not Found" Error Due to Currency Conversion.
Steps to Duplicate
- Set the following MXP to USD Exchange Rate (P0015A)
- Multiplier Rate = 0.0539435
- Divisor Rate = 18.5379
- Create a VMA Supplier with USD Currency (86259) and set Purchasing 2 Tab with the following settings:
- Automation Rule = 06
- Partial Receipt Allowed = Checked
- Single Voucher Per Invoice = Unchecked
- Setup a new item in the Mexican Branch Plant
- Create a Purchase Order for 100,000 EA of the item at 0.005 per EA using the VMA/USD Supplier in the Mexican Branch Plant. Foreign Extended Price is 500.00 USD.
- Receive the Purchase Order in Full.
- Check the values in MXP and USD in PO Receiver Table (F43121)
- The Quantity Ordered is 100,000 EA
- The Foreign Unit Cost is 0.005 USD per EA
- The Foreign Amount Received is 500.00 USD
- The Exchange Rate is 18.5379 MXP per USD
- The Domestic Unit Cost is calculated to 4 decimals as 0.0927 MXP
- The Domestic Amount Received is calculated to 2 decimals as 9,270.00 MXP
- Check A/P Batch Voucher Entry (P0411Z1 version ZJDE0003)
- Make sure Defaults Tab Option #4 (Default Automation Flag in Add Mode) is set to 1 (Set Auomation Flag to 1)
- Use A/P Batch Voucher Entry (P0411Z1 version ZJDE0003) to add a Record in Batch Voucher Entry (P0411Z1)
- Populate header values for the Mexican Company and US Supplier
- Click into the Foreign Amount (ACR) field in the grid and enter 500 and tab off the line. Save the transaction.
- Check Voucher Transactions – Batch Upload (F0411Z1). Note the Gross Amount in MXP Currency was calculated as '9,268.95' which does not match the Amount in the PO Receipts (F43121) table of ‘9,270.00’. Note also the Automation Flag is set to 1 as required.
- Run the Voucher Match Automation Driver program (R4304010) in “Proof Mode” with data selection on the batch number.
- The Voucher Match Automation UBE for Automation Rule 06 (R4304021) returns a “Match Not Found” error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document