E1: MOBJ: Line Breaks in Existing Plain Text Lost After New Text is Appended in Embedded Media Object (EMO) When ACTIVEX Off
(Doc ID 2547069.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Appending text using Set Text is causing the existing plain text to lose all the line breaks in the EMO control. Tested with both activeX on and off and this issue does not happen when activeX is on.
- Make sure that ActiveX is set to false in jas.ini
- Login to E1 web instance
- Fastpath to P17500 (Work With Case Management)
- Enter 999 for Status From/Thru text boxes
- Click on Find
- To identify Case with Issue
a. In Databrowser open table F00165 (Media Object Storage)
b. Search for GT1755 in Object Name
c. Identify Media Object text (Generic Text buffer column) which has only plain text
- In Application P17500 Select record which has plain text to open Case Revisions. Existing plain text is displayed correctly with proper line breaks as shown below:
8. Click on Append Text button
9. Type text and click on OK
10. Now the old plain text has lost all the line breaks as shown below:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document