E1: SOLEXP: User Favorites are Not Working in the Copied Environment?
(Doc ID 2547179.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are not able to see favorites in the newly created environment? New SEC900 environment artifacts are as given below
1. Production environment is running with 800 + role, so business has decided optimizing those roles to 130 PLUS roles
2. Created a separate box with new environment SEC900 along with separate system tables etc.
3. Refreshed SEC900 environment with following production data (business, system and security)for optimizing security setup and testing applications
4. After doing so, user has reported most of the favorites are not appearing after logging to new environment with those newly consolidated roles?
5. Though they are able to see all favorites in the newly created environment SEC900 when old roles are assigned to them?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document