E1: 31: P48013 Will Not Attach The Routing Automatically When Set To Attach Parts List And Routing
(Doc ID 2548819.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R48013 will not attach the routing automatically when set to attach parts list and routing
If the user uses the JDE XJDE0001 version of the R31410 it works
Need to attach parts list and routing via P48013 using a version of the R31410 other than XJDE0001
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a manufactured item
2. Add a routing
3. Create a version of the R31410
4. Add this version to the P48013
5. Set the processing option #6 under Opts Defaults to '1' for attaching the parts list and routing automatically
6. Enter a work order and the routing is not attached as per the processing option
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document