E1: GRID: Copy Paste into Grid Column Erratic Behavior in Tools Release 220.127.116.11
(Doc ID 2549008.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy Paste into grid column using Ctrl+C Ctrl+V behaves erratically in tools release 18.104.22.168
The first Copy Paste is always successful. Erratic behavior occurs on subsequent Copy Paste.
Example of Copy and Paste issue in a grid cell in P0911 Journal Entry application
- On the web client, fastpath P0911|ZJDE0003
- On Work With Journal Entries, click ADD button
- Enter the form fields and two lines in the grid as follows:
- For the first line put the value 1000 in the credit amount
- For the second line put the value 250 in the debit amount
- Put the focus on the debit amount field of the second line and copy the value (CTRL + C)
- Insert the third line and paste the value in the debit amount field. (CTRL+V). The value is correctly pasted in the cell. First copy and paste works correctly
- Insert the fourth line and paste the value in the debit amount field. No value is pasted in the field. If user press paste (CTRL+V) for another time, the value is pasted twice in the same field on Firefox browser. On IE and Chrome Browser, the same value is pasted 3 times in the same field
Test done in Firefox browser
Test done in Internet Explorer browser
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document