E1: 17: Amortize Amount Is Zero Error Causes Memory Leak In R17321
(Doc ID 2549359.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the R17321 Amortization Workfile Generation and the scenario exist where error messages Period Is Already Amortized or 114X Error: Amortize Amount Is Zero is given on the PDF. Upon looking at the JDE Log there is a Memory Leak / Cache Leak error, CAC0001025 - Application code leaked 1 caches which were detected when freeing environment JPXXXX, which can cause performance issues when run over large amounts of data.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a Service Contract, P1721.
2. Run the Service Contract Workfile Generation, R1732.
3. Run the Service Contract Amortization Generation, R17321 over the fiscal period that was billed.
4. Run the R17321 again with the same processing options and with UBE logging; note that the pdf shows the following error:
114X Error: Amortize Amount is zero.
This is correct.
5. Inquire on the jde.log and note the following error:
CAC0001025 - Application code leaked 1 caches which were detected when freeing environment JPXXXX
Issue is reported in Bug 29855939 - Amortize Amount is Zero Error Causes Memory Leak in R17321
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document