E1: 43: Wrong Account Separator Character in PA Records of F43199 and P40230A
(Doc ID 2550718.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer has noticed that although a setup for account separator character is existent in the General Accounting Constants in certain applications the character used is different than the setup, namely P40230A-Encumbrance Inquiry (Commitment Inquiry) as well as in the table F43199-PO Detail Ledger.
The expectation consist in the fact that the setup should apply in every application.
Steps to replicate:
1. Setup the hyphen as Account Separator Character.
2. Setup P0026-Commitment Relief Constants.
3. Setup the document type in UDC 40/CT.
4. Setup line type in P40205-Line Type Constants.
5. Enter PO - Line Type J.
6. Inquiry the same PO in the P43041- Purchase Ledger Inquiry.
7. Inquiry the same PO in P40230A-Encumbrance Inquiry (Commitment Inquiry).
8. Checked in the P40230A for the account 30-1978-JLT and received the result correspondent to account 30.1978.JLT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document