E1: 43: G/L Account Reconciliation (R09150) for Received Not Vouchered Account does not Match Records For Multiple Purchase Order Receipts
(Doc ID 2550794.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Multiple Receipts are entered against Multiple Purchase Orders and then Voucher matched, R09150 reconciles only one receipt.
- Check RNV account set on DMAAI 4320
- The account to reconcile (from step 1) must be within the AAI range for GLRCxx.
- Set P4312 processing options with option #13 on Process tab set to 1 - Summarize
- Set P4314 processing option with option #2 on Summarized tab set to 1 - Summarize.
- P4310 create two purchase order
- P4312 receive the both the Purchase Order with Summarization turned ON
- P0011 post the receipts
- Match voucher against those 2 receipts with Summarization turned ON
- Post the voucher
- Run Refresh Reconciliation file (R09130) for the RNV account On Select tab enter Beginning Date and End Date to limit the records selected for processing. On Display tab enter '1' to include AE document type transactions when it selects records from the F0911 table.
- R09130 output shows that the account was refreshed
- Run R09150 with processing option for RNV R09150 output shows that only one receipt was reconciled, which is wrong.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document