E1: 32: Unit Price Deleted After Changing Configured Item Scheduled Pick Date
(Doc ID 2551056.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the pick date PDDJ of a configured sales order after being updated by completions the Unit Price is zero'd out and Extended Price cleared when pricing X rules. This only seems to be a problem when using X rules for price. The problem does not occur if pricing by the configured parent items P4106.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a configured parent item for testing. Use Kit/Configurator pricing method '3' for using X rules
2. Create a standard costed purchased item testing with a frozen 07 frozen sales inventory cost
3. Add a simple required item segment for the parent configured item
4. Add an unconditional P assembly inclusion rule calling the component
5. Add an unconditional X price assembly inclusion rule the parent
6. Now create a sales order for qty 1 and a future requested date
7. In the configurator revisions screen click validate configuration and add to order
8. OK order
9. Inquire on the sales order to get the related work order
10.Run R31410 to attach parts list
11.Issue the part from the parts list
12.Complete the work order fully with the processing options in the P31114 set to update the lot to the sales order
13.Now go back and inquire on the sales order and see that it has been updated with the lot number and statues have been advanced
14.Edit the pick date to an earlier date
15.Tab down and the unit price is zero'd out and the extended price is cleared out
16.After OK the order the prices are still zeros/cleared
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document