E1: 31A: IM Transactions Not Created In F0911 Where Qty Is Less Than 0.005 for TRQT
(Doc ID 2551088.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IM transactions not created in F0911 where qty is less than 0.005
IM transactions are not creating GL transactions if the qty issued to the work order is less than 0.005, ie 0.004.
Decimals for TRQT in the cardex are 4 but only 2 for U in the G/L. This is causing the system to round down from any quantity below .005 to 0 and not create a cost.
The issue this is causing is discrepancy between F4111/F0911 for these transactions where the IM qty is less than 0.005.
Need to calculate 0911 costs for issued quantities less than .005 Currently, if the quantity of the component is less then .005 the system will round it to zero .00 for two decimals and not create a cost when multiplied by the cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a manufactured parent item for cost methods 07/08
2. Create a purchased item for cost methods 07/08 with a cost for 08
3. Add a BOM for the parent with the purchased item with quantity set to .004
4. Simulate and Freeze the parent item
5. Enter a work order for 1 each
6. Attach the parts list
7. Issue parts to the work order
8. Check the cardex to see the correct quantities for all the parts issued. Note: TRQT Quantity field is set to 4 decimals
9. Run R31802A to create journal entries and notice since the Quantity field (U) is set to 2 decimals those quantities less than .005 in the cardex will round to zero and not create a cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document