E1: 30: Approval Status Are Allowed To Change And Edit Even After ECO Work Order Is Implemented - P48185/P4818
(Doc ID 2551665.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is allowing the user to change the Approval Status even after user completed ECO Work Order implementation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Approval Route(P4808) is set up for one approver with order type EN' and B/P 'M30'
2. Create a ECO Work Order Entry(P48020) for B/P 'M30' and Document Type 'EN'. BOM Change option turned on. 25072/EN created
3. Enter ECO Parts List P3013. Set Change Type as C, Parent/Child Relationship as C and Child Item Number '2005'
4. Enter ECO Related Items P30131.In BOM Where Used Search and Select, Select the parent Items were the BOM needs to be changed
5. Back in ECO Related Items form, make the change to the Bill of Material qty from 2 to 1
6. Run Approval Notification R48181 for the above ECO Work Order.
7. Access P48185 and approve the ECO order setting the status to 'A'(Approved)
8. Run R30510 to update BOM
9. User not unknowingly access P4818 and changes the approval status from A to Blank and system does allow the same without generating any warning/error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document