E1: 31: Negative Completions Via P31123 Super Backflush Completion Ends In An Error "Quanity Exceeds Amount Completed"
(Doc ID 2551964.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to do negative completions to an operation for process item with co/by product completions using p31123 super backflush program, the following error occurs and the quantity is still reversed.
"Quantity Exceeds Amount Completed" with error id - 4027
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4101/P41026 - Create process and co product items
2. P3003 - Create 2 step routing and associate co-product to Operation 20
3. P48013 - Create a work order and attach routing
4. P31123 - Setup super backflush processing options to blind completions mode
5. P31123 - Complete operation 10 for 1 quantities and save it
a. Complete quantity 1 in operation 10 (do not complete 20 yet)
b. Re-inquire and observe quantity at operation is 1 on operation 20
c. Do a negative completion on operation 10
d. Click Ok to save and observe a hard error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document