E1: XMLP: Embedded BI Publisher Report Output Does Not Print Company Logo, Images, Color, Graphs, MICR Font and Double Byte Language Characters
(Doc ID 2552198.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.97 and Prior and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report definition jobs that are configured for printer delivery are able to create the PDF outputs successfully, however, the printed outputs are not the same as the generated PDF outputs. There may be various issues such as:
- Company Logo missing on printed output.
- Images not getting printed successfully.
- Colored text printed without color. (Font color, Table cell colors, etc )
- MICR fonts not printed successfully.
- Double Byte Language Characters not printed successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document