E1: 42: P4021 Supply and Demand is not Displayed in Window Mode
(Doc ID 2552283.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4021 is activated in the processing options to run in window mode and in P4210 processing options to be displayed automatically. It's not displayed automatically and if accessed manually from P4210 it's in full screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In p4210 processing options, commitment tab put 1 at Display Supply and Demand Inquiry Form
2. In P4021 processing options put 1 to be displayed in windows mode in the processing option
3. Place a new sales order with the version from step 1
4. Add the item and save the order. No S&D Screen is displayed
5. Inquire for the order and go in details. Access manually the S&D menu
6. P4021 is displayed in full screen mode
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document